Before you start potty training your puppy, you must know these important facts. Follow these five tips to housebreak a puppy. If you are looking for an amazing puppy with a verified breeder you can look it up on Best Bernese mountain dog breeders
1. It is crucial to show patience when training your puppy for potty training. Because you don’t want your puppy developing nervous behaviors, this is an important factor. Your puppy could have unintentional accidents if you don’t be patient with them.
2. When you’re not home, place your puppy in a cage. Your puppy must learn to hold the crate until it is outside.
3. It doesn’t matter if you are violent with your puppy during potty training. Reward your puppy by rewarding him for doing a good job.
4. Avoid putting newspaper on your living room floor and creating a mess. Puppy pads are a cost-effective option.
5. Puppy’s excrete at the same spot repeatedly. They smell this spot. If an accident has occurred, you should deodorize the area thoroughly. If the victim uses the spot again after an accident, it is likely that you did not use enough of the deodorizer product.